Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 20
Last Day when I really don’t want to go back home.
Gosh I got up so late this morning, I needed to get up by at least 6:30 for taking a shower, but I got up about 7 A.M. So I took shower and changed my clothes real quick! One of my friends brought some muffins and something like pie, and I ate those on the bus.  First we went to the state capital building, and actually I confused it with White House, but soon our tourist guide named Mia, said that this was not a White Building. Then we took such nice pictures in front of it. After that we went to the real “White House” which is my favorite place in the U.S.A! In fact, I never thought that White House can be my favorite place here, but after I saw it, it became my favorite building ever! I think I want to be a wife of the president of the U.S.A. haha I’m just kidding.
 Anyway we had lunch at the Union Station, where is similar station with Grand Central Station in the NY. I got a subway sandwich. We wanted to shop there but it was so crowded and actually it doesn’t have good shopping place for me. After having lunch, we went to the Smithsonian museum which was so huge. My friend told me if I want to see whole of the museum, I need a month, I’m not sure it is true or not, but when I got there I could believe that. I met the bones of the dinosaur in the movie ‘Night at the museum’! J Then we went to the Georgetown to have dinner with an hour free time for shopping. They have nice places for cupcakes, called Georgetown cupcake. I spoiled my appetite by eating a  Dark Chocolate cupcake, but it was so good and it is my favorite cupcake ever!
We had sandwichs and Mac&Cheese for my last dinner on this trip at the ‘Old Glory’. I just got to the Hotel, and checked my flight. I had such a nice trip with the nicest people in the world ever, and it will be in my memory forever. I will miss my friends who I met on this trip, and Tici, Diana, and Jacob, when I go back to the home. I love NY, Philadelphia,and Washington D.C.! Thank y’all for making such a nice trip ever guys! J
Dohee Han from South Korea



No comments:

Post a Comment